Monday, October 20, 2008

Climate and Internet

Some have asked about the climate in Ghana. You can find that info and more at this site. Basically, there is a rainy season and a dry season in northern Ghana where we will be.

As it stands now, we'll have internet access in a building near our house, but not in the house itself. I know here in America, we don't think of having anything but 24/7 access in our own home. So, we'll just get on when we can. It will be a huge ministry for us, a huge way to stay in touch with you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollie,
How exciting it is that you'll are making the journey that has been in so many prayers the last few years. I am so excited for you!! Abigail is precious, can't believe she is a year now. It has been a while since I have seen you. Colt is getting BIG, and growing up so fast. I know you are busy preparing for your move, I would love to see you befire you leave if you have a minute or two. I will pray for your family during this exciting journey and time in your life.
Godspeed, Marla Cummings

Joel/ Hollie Dickens said...

Marla,
Thanks so much. call my cell 656-6167 and you can drop by when we're home. hope to see you soon.
Hollie