Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi

Still no internet at the school house.  We are trying to do a lot of surfing all at once at the internet cafe.  But email seems stuck. I think it's a video causing the other 67 emails waiting to come into our inbox to get hung up!  At least all of ours went out while here.  Could be a couple of weeks, no telling, still that we have no internet.  


Things are going well.  Abigail is growing.  Colt is doing well in school.  He and Benton are building a fort and enjoying playing outside.  Joel is working a lot at the hospital.  We continue to get settled into our home.  

If I have time, I will post more later.  But I want to be sure this at least gets posted.  I know, I need to take new pics and post them!  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

do i ever know what you're going through with internet!!! we're so excited for hollie to come and spend a few weeks with yall. praying for you guys.