Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm at the internet cafe again.  Thanks for all the emails you all send our way.  We enjoy them, for sure.  We are still not sure at what point we will have internet again "closer to home."  I'm feeling good-12 weeks along now.  Still fatigued, but that goes with the territory.  School is going well with Colt.  Abigail is such fun.  (Hopefully I'll get a photo up soon?)  Joel is doing well, working a lot, but still makes time for us.  


I'll be able to blog much easier again once we have internet at the school again.  So, just keep hangin' in there with us!  Thanks for your prayers.  

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to hear you are feeling good. I pray for rest and energy!

Raley Family Blog said...

Good to hear from you. I think about you often. Tell Joel hi and give Colt and Abigail a hug for us. I am glad to hear you are feeling good. How is the ministry at the hospital going? I am sure he stays busy! Talk to you soon.
Love,
Alicia

Joel/ Hollie Dickens said...

Ashley and Alicia, great to hear from you both. The connections are so important to us!