Friday, February 6, 2009

I have been trying for over an hour to get some photos uploaded to the blog in a variety of ways now that we have internet again at the school house. We got it back last night and are so glad for that!  I'll keep working on the photos.  I'm not sure why I'm having such trouble as I did not have trouble previously here at the school house.  


I'm 13 weeks pregnant now, nearly 14, really.  I am doing well overall.  Colt is doing great in school.  I am glad to continue to be able to teach him.  Abigail walks all over the place and is close to running now.  She loves to give hugs and kisses and also loves to play outside.  She is quite the talker sometimes, as well.  We all enjoy her a lot.  

Joel is doing well in his work at the hospital.  He plans to post on the blog soon now that we have internet without having to go to the internet cafe again.  

We are expecting Hollie Aycock here today and are glad she is coming.  She is from San Angelo and is a missionary in Kenya.  On her way back to Kenya from the states, she will spend some time with us and at the hospital with Joel.  We are having foo foo (sp?) and ground nut soup for her arrival tonight and are excited about that!  

Again, stay tuned for photos as I am able to post them!  More to come!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi girl. . .thanks for the update! Glad to hear that all is well. . the pic is precious!! Give your family a hug for us. . .

bonnie & family

Raley Family Blog said...

Hi Hollie, Thanks for the update. I am glad things are going well. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Hollie! Congratulations on being pregnant again. You'll never believe this - I am also pregnant again and I'm 13 weeks today! Wow, this is so cool! When is your due date? I'm due on August 15th and will have a scheduled c-section. Paul will be here for the birth and will be able to stay 14 days after. Are you able to find out the sex of your baby? Congratulations!!!!!!

Joel/ Hollie Dickens said...

Wow! Isn't that amazing? Due aug 8th! I usually have mine around 2 weeks early, so likely July. Yes, we will be able to find out the sex of the baby. Congratulations to you, too!

Anonymous said...

Read your story and then saw this awesome pics of your kiddos. I sure do miss ya. Wish I could see ya. I heard Holly was coming there. I know she will be a blessing to you. Keep the updates coming. HE does have a plan.

Anonymous said...

Hollie that post was from me Lauri. Don't know how to tell them my name....See you are not the only one who has challenges on here. lol