Monday, June 8, 2009

Hi. We are doing well here. Abigail had malaria last week but is doing much better now. I am now 31 weeks pregnant. Just a little longer and we'll have another member of the family with us! This baby has come along so quickly, it seems. Abigail won't even be two when our new one is born. We still don't know a definite on the gender. We have not started looking at names yet.

We are winding down school, though we will still do a little during the summer. I plan to do piano lessons with Colt. We will also have him read during the summer. Mona will teach art to the kids. Joel will still do some PE with them. We'll see what else the summer holds-besides a new baby!

I've tested positive for anemia, like I did with my other pregnancies. We'll try to boost that up a bit. I will have so much more energy after New Baby is born and learns to sleep some through the night!

Abigail is here at the school house with us tonight. She finds all kinds of interesting things that we have to keep her out of! So, I'll close for now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should name it jason or jd if it is a boy:):):):):)
JASON