Sunday, November 16, 2008

Waking up on a Plane

Colt was sick throughout the night last night so we changed our flight to leave tomorrow morning instead. We have word our trunks are supposed to be on their way. Praise God! We have had a restful day and are looking forward to a good night's sleep. So, we're off to Ghana in the morning. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Our flight leaves D/FW at 8:25 am, then we arrive in NYC around 1 p.m. 3 hour layover. then leaving for Accra, Ghana. Will be sleeping on the plane-even Abigail. I say this in FAITH, my friends! :)

I'll try to touch base with you all from NYC if it's not crazy expensive to hook up to their wireless system.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Julie Zesch said...

I miss you already, I will be praying for ya'll to have a safe trip and for Abigail to sleep very good on the plane.
Love you
Annie